Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 GT with 1,600 miles, top case, Nav V for $7,500 - worth it?

Thanks for the further votes of confidence. They threw in an oil change and a heated gear plug and I fly to Columbus tomorrow pre-dawn and begin to ride it home. Looking forward to it! I like the white (but do love the new Ocean Blue Matte, also,).

Thanks for the advice also on the extended warranty. I’ve got 18 months of the original warranty left and can decide to add an extended at the end of that. Hopefully I won’t need it!

I’ll post pics in the coming days of my 380-mike ride home.

Enjoy ... it's a fun ride!
    2016 C650 GT in Custom Ruby Red Metallic CC

Thanks again. I passed on the warranty but can revisit it as I get closer to my warranty running out. Purchase went smoothly except that a front rotor is a bit warped as I experience a shutter when braking that is worse at high speeds. I’ll get that looked at in the next week. Hanks for all of your help! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A1C8B60-1DE5-4936-901C-408C78D1FF68.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	2143Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB9A9096-BE67-46FA-91A6-0F6ADA859894.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	2144

White is a good color . I just think it will be a cold ride home this time of year . They are pretty good bikes, buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkrn View Post
    I just think it will be a cold ride home this time of year .
    Scooter coat?
    There's nothing like looking when you're trying to find something.
    - The Gaffer

Hey DCScooter I think that's a great deal because depending on where you live your going to pay the prices for that area. Everyone can talk about blue book prices but supply and demand kind of trumps it all. I bought my 2015 C650GT in early 2017 in San Diego CA with 700 hundred miles on it for $7200 but that was better than 13K for a new one. My top case cost me separately a $1000 dollars when it was all said and done. After some homework on the costs of repairs for this scooter I bought the extended warranty up front because I'm going to ride it and not worry about anything. Didn't really buy into the maintenance contract because I wasn't sure how many miles I would put on it but now I find myself riding every chance I get. So worth it yes! Congrats
    Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you respond to it.