Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6’3”

I’m 6’2” with a 34-inch inseam. I find the scooter to be plenty comfortable, lots of leg room, and would think it should work for you as well. I replaced the stock screen with an Aeroflow screen, which I found to be a big improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetblack528 View Post
    I’m 6’2” with a 34-inch inseam. I find the scooter to be plenty comfortable, lots of leg room, and would think it should work for you as well. I replaced the stock screen with an Aeroflow screen, which I found to be a big improvement.
    I have the scooter now and sitting on it in the garage, it seems fine. I have the Aeroflow installed as well as a Utopia backrest. I have added a battery tender connection and hardwired lightning cable and ram mount for my phone. Now I just need the snow to go away....186.6" (or 15 1/2 feet) so far this season and more on the way.

Sounds like you’re ready to roll, weather permitting. Spring weather has arrived here in Oregon and I’m planning on getting out tomorrow for my first ride of the year.

Enjoy your new scooter!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlrbrugger View Post
    I just put a deposit down on a 2018 GT, sight unseen. I am 6’3” with a 34” inseam. I hope I did not make a big mistake. Are there any members my size with GTs? How’s the fit? I would have tried it out myself, but the dealer is 3 1/2 hours away. Which brings me to my next question. Is the GS-911wifi useless with the 2018 model at this point? The chart on the website shows “Future” for all features for 2016-2018 models. I have read through the entire forum in the last couple of days and have not found anyone quite my size. There was one member 6’2” who seemed happy.
    Carl
    I'm 6 foot with 33 inseam. My c600 fits me great. I've done 500 mile days on it. You can move your feet around quite a bit. I can kind of prop my feet up similar to highway pegs when necessary.

Hey Carl, So you've had a few chances to take your bike out on the road. What do you think?
    Last edited by SteveADV; 03-21-2018 at 02:10 PM.

I have not had it out. Waiting for the road salt to be washed away by a good rain storm. And....it’s still a little cool for my taste. It won’t get over 50 degrees until April 6....maybe it’s nicer in Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by carlrbrugger View Post
    .....maybe it’s nicer in Cleveland?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	761.5 KB 
ID:	2186