Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: New member welcome thread..

Northern California
    I'm Thom from Benicia, CA (suburb of San Francisco). I use my C600 mostly around town to pick up stuff from local supermarkets. Had it 4 years now and 6K miles. I've been riding since I was 18. First bike was a Honda Dream 305 that weighs about as much as the BMW scoot due to the cast iron fenders of the '63 bikes. Then got a basket case Bridgestone 350 2 stroke (still fastest bike I've ever ridden off the line). Another Honda 350 I rode around Hawaii on. Then a Harley (AMF vintage). Long hiatus without power bike (married and wife doesn't ride). Now retired and had a Chinese scoot which was a clone of a Honda scoot. Liked the scoot idea (step through, lots of storage for errands, no gears) but the Chinabike was too light for the winds over the local bridge. So I sold it and got this bike for the looks and weight. Can't do long rides much anymore since neck issues cause pain after a couple hours in the saddle (and still have wife who doesn't ride).

Quote Originally Posted by Bornfree View Post
    Great machine ... you are going to love it!

It was delivered, to my driveway, in the rain :\ that didnt stop me from sitting on it for an hour or two before going back inside the house

I really want to ride it but was asked to pull a double shift to cover for someone, so there goes my Saturday....