Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clock Change: What am I doing wrong??

I figure that I do not ride most of the winter so I just leave the clock on summer hours or if I change the clock I will just use my gs911
    A bad day on the C650 GT Scooter is better than any day at work
    Keep your right hand cranked

lol... chose not to change it to Daylight Savings Time, and kept it at Standard time. I call this move the "auto setting" for Standard Time...

In Illinois the riding season ends at the time change and the time changes back before you can ride again. It works out pretty good by doing nothing.

I've had my GT for 2 years this month and have never ever even bothered to set the time - lol!

I'm retired, so I don't care what time it is. I'm going riding, ya'all coming with?

The owner's manual that came with my bike has the correct procedure. I've changed the clock and date a few times after replacing the battery and for the Daylight Savings change. Never had a problem using the manual.
    2013 C650GT 1994 K1100LT

Some wierd glitch at C600, time stuck at 14:07 and never goes to 14:08.

Setting the hours to different number and then switching to set minutes results in resetting whatever hour back to 14:
    Same with minutes. Setting it to different number and then finalizing procedure with holding "trip”button results in 14:07.

Disconnecting battery helps in a wierd way. Changing time from reset 0:00 won't work. But, starting from the date change and then following time change works! Clock is alive again.

If you ever experience smth like that - disconnect the battery, then reconnect and start from setting the date. Hope it could help someone with similar issues.

Besides you have a chance to know your bike better from the inside

Cheers!