Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Admore Smart Light Bar installed

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdog View Post
    ....I know several people who have been rear ended at stop lights. I try to point my bike so I can get out of the way if I see a car is not stopping behind me.
    Yup. Always looking for a way out. You never know when someone may get a text that they just gotta answer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

What they said!

Quote Originally Posted by toomuchvinyl View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

What they said!
    yeah, What they said! ^^^^^^
    2017 BMW C 650 GT Black Storm Metallic.

You mean like this? Happened to me 2 weeks ago. I was trapped and watched her hit me at 20 mph or so.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tailgate.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	2286

Does anyone know if the wire colors that were mentioned in this thread and originally posted around 2014 are still the same for the '18 models? I'm about to order the Admore lighting kit for GIVI top box but am hesitant about identifying the correct wires to tap into for brakes, signals etc. Also any advice about where to make an opening for the harness to "enter" the bike? I think I read that there is a plug under the luggage rack area that can be removed. Just want to make sure that I understand that correctly. Thanks!
    '13 BMW C650GT
    '09 Honda Shadow Aero 750

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion56 View Post
    Does anyone know if the wire colors that were mentioned in this thread and originally posted around 2014 are still the same for the '18 models? I'm about to order the Admore lighting kit for GIVI top box but am hesitant about identifying the correct wires to tap into for brakes, signals etc. Also any advice about where to make an opening for the harness to "enter" the bike? I think I read that there is a plug under the luggage rack area that can be removed. Just want to make sure that I understand that correctly. Thanks!
    I canít tell you for sure on 2018, Admore may be able to confirm this for you. Seems like BMW stayed pretty consistent with wire colors on same model. On 2014 there were 2 plugs that could be removed and used to pass wires through. I used one for light bar and other for a camera. You might be able to confirm wires by colors going into sockets pretty easily, been some time since I did mine but you should be able to see sockets when working back there underseat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2014 C650GT Quartz Blue Metallic