Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corbin Saddle for 2nd Gen c650 gt.

Quote Originally Posted by jorgebri60 View Post
    Yes they do. That's what they used my bike for... They make the base from the mold they made from my bike. There's no need to tear your stock seat up.. you can keep it or sell it off.
    So it basically looks the same (is the same) including the bump up in the back that allows a second helmet to fit?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
    2016 Bronze C 650 GT

My bike did have the seat heaters. The Corbin provides the same plug that plugs straight into the oem plug. Driver is still controlled form handlebar and passenger from a switch on the side of the seat.

yes, I can still fit 2 helmets down there.

What are the odds they will make a seat same-day?

I's 20mi away, would not mind a day trip...i wish their configurator had the 650 on it to "see"..
    San Jose, CA
    2018 White 650GT

They can make it in a few hours. Once they were done with the R&D, they scheduled for me visit to not only pickup the bike, but to make a seat customized even further for my ass. The hardest thing was selecting the colors. The white c650 you see on their website with the black seat is my scooter. I chose to add the white strips that you see on the picture at the beginning of this thread. But to answer your questions yes, by all means, schedule a drive in appt and they will make it for you while you wait there. There were 4 other bikes getting custom seats made while I was there.