Thread: New C 650 GT Owner

New C 650 GT Owner

I picked up a 2016 Bronze C 650 GT with 1930 miles over the weekend. I purchased from a nice gentleman who's health won't allow him to ride anymore.

Purchase bike in Pittsburgh and rode it home to Ada, MI - 420 miles. Did 150 miles on Saturday, 280 yesterday. Not as smooth as my 2013 Triumph Trophy and had a bit more buffeting (but not bad), but that is to be expected. It did accomplish my goal in purchasing the bike - for the first time in years, I was able to ride a long distance and not get sore. On my Trophy, after a ride like that my knees would be swollen and my lower back sore.
    2016 Bronze C 650 GT

Congratulations!... you're going to love the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by enGage View Post
    I picked up a 2016 Bronze C 650 GT with 1930 miles over the weekend. I purchased from a nice gentleman who's health won't allow him to ride anymore.

Purchase bike in Pittsburgh and rode it home to Ada, MI - 420 miles. Did 150 miles on Saturday, 280 yesterday. Not as smooth as my 2013 Triumph Trophy and had a bit more buffeting (but not bad), but that is to be expected. It did accomplish my goal in purchasing the bike - for the first time in years, I was able to ride a long distance and not get sore. On my Trophy, after a ride like that my knees would be swollen and my lower back sore.
    Congratulations!... you're going to love the bike. Meke sure you adjust the suspension 3 level up.
    2017 BMW C 650 GT Black Storm Metallic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiro View Post
    Congratulations!... you're going to love the bike. Meke sure you adjust the suspension 3 level up.
    I did that yesterday!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
    2016 Bronze C 650 GT