Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New member welcome thread..

Post New member welcome thread..

New member welcome thread..

Alot of new members join and dont introduce themselves so Ive added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

Ill go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of sites dedicated to BMW Scooters .... ... It doesnt matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go for a ride.... The world disappears.... I am an Engineer and currently work as an instructor at the British Columbia Institute Of Technology..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next....

Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Alot of new members join and dont introduce themselves so Ive added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

Ill go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of sites dedicated to BMW Scooters .... ... It doesnt matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go for a ride.... The world disappears.... I am an Engineer and currently work as an instructor at the British Columbia Institute Of Technology..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next....

Dennis
    OK i'll be 2nd, I'm Joe from SoCal. I should have my C650GT (black) Oct-22. I have had a Burgman 650 and ran it in the ground, I also have now a Vespa 300 great little scoot. I think this forum going to fun and well informed.

Thanks,
    ibking, Joe

Ok so I live in northern Onatrio.I love riding scoots since I just love the wind the freedom the harmony! Although its getting chilly up here..
    -Robert

Aria from beautiful country Philippines. Aside from big bikes, scooters are my thing. They served as my training partners. Scooters are very easy to learn and manipulate. Fit for my weighty consideration.

I don't know whether to make a new thread or post here.
    Well here seems as good a place as any.
    Hello all from sunny Cali, I hope everyone is having a great day.
    Anyway I found this place because I was thinking about getting a scooter and I had some questions and wanted to see how people generally feel about bmw scooters.

New C650GT owner from SF Bay Area. I picked up my bike in early November and love it! I have been riding it almost everyday weather permitting. I am very impressed but not surprised! It is a BMW after all!

Another GT owner from SF Bay Area. Delivered in November and ridden most days since. Awesome machine. I've ridden many scoots over the years and my GT has been comparable in terms of fun and incomparable in terms of power and comfort.

New BMW c600 Sport owner from Southwest Florida. Sold my BMW K1200S and Honda SHI150 and bought the new scooter two months ago. Have 900 miles on it so far and having a blast riding around town.

Greetings. I'm Danners from Arlington, Virginia. Currently I ride a Vespa 300. I want a larger bike for touring; however, the bulk of my riding will be commuting in DC traffic. The C650GT seems like the perfect ride for me. I test rode one earlier this week and I loved it. I'm heading back this weekend to work out the details and see how long it will be before I can get my new ride.

Danners

Hey to you all , i am new around here , a big bmw fan and recent scooter addict just bought a electric bmw scooter wich i'm proud of