Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl Riders!

Girl Riders!

Being a girl means that you should act in a lady manner. Do you think its appropriate for girls to enter this kind of passion? For me, it doesn't matter. All I know is I feel more beautiful when I'm riding my scooter.

All girls are more beautiful on any scooter. I'm sure your beautiful on or off your scooter.

IBKING

Seat Heating on 2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ConceptC_Paris_06.jpg 
Views:	807 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	24
    Last edited by Ronvgs; 12-13-2012 at 08:01 AM.

I just go out there and ride! I am not sexy nor beautiful, but riding my Mio makes me beautiful and every guy I passed on the road looks at me, thinking in a good way or not, I don't care!
    And what if I already had a C650GT? Wouldn't that be awesome?!!!

Now a days, gender does not matter on whatever passion you are in. As long as you are cut for it and better yet, excel in it, then why not? I have seen girls drive trucks and monster SUVs and these vehicles are far more un-feminine but since they can get away with it and happy with it, then there is no stopping them from driving such big vehicles. Same is with scooters. In fact, I do not see anything wrong with it. As long as she and the ride gets along just fine, then I am fine with that, too.

I love girl riders and think they can have the passion. I just wish I knew more that was into it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    I love girl riders and think they can have the passion. I just wish I knew more that was into it!
    We do have the PASSION! Overall, most of us were not just masculine enough to do all the heavy maintenance that you guys can easily do!

Quote Originally Posted by danealegana View Post
    We do have the PASSION! Overall, most of us were not just masculine enough to do all the heavy maintenance that you guys can easily do!
    That is where we come in!

We can handle all that dirty heavy stuff.

Ladies....How many own a C600 or C650GT? Or guys, does your wife, significant other, or any gal pals you know own either BMW scooter? I am thinking about a smaller scooter for my wife (she's a new rider and while strong, not that big). After she gets some miles on her scooter, do you think a BMW uber scooter would be too much for her to handle?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveADV View Post
    Ladies....How many own a C600 or C650GT? Or guys, does your wife, significant other, or any gal pals you know own either BMW scooter? I am thinking about a smaller scooter for my wife (she's a new rider and while strong, not that big). After she gets some miles on her scooter, do you think a BMW uber scooter would be too much for her to handle?
    My GF bought a used 2012 Honda NC700X at my direction. I felt this was the best learner bike out there. She looked at the C600Sport but wanted manual shift. She is also 5'8" so there was no height issue to deal with. Found this bike at a dealer with 4,200 miles for $5100.
    Ice cream isn't just a cool, creamy dairy treat... it's a destination!